Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday, May 18th

Today was another one of those kick ass and take names kind of days! Dropped the kiddo off at preschool. Headed home and did Zach's breathing treatment, loaded and ran the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, folded the laundry and put it all away. Headed back to get Lucas. Had lunch with all 3 of my boys, at Costa Vida no less! Visited the library, and we found another Fly Guy book...in Lucas' eyes, that means we hit the library jackpot! Got the emission test done on the Passat. Headed home and while the boys played outside I got the main level and lower level of the house vacuumed. Found out from my friend Erica, that the 24th is the day for Shakespeare Festival for our group of peeps! Casey and I tried a couple of times to make it last year, screwed around until it was too late and tickets were sold out for shows that we really wanted to see, and thus we never made it! So I'm ecstatic that she's putting this together, and we'll be going with friends...even better! Got caught up on the blog. Now to update my iphone, and upload more pics from the phone and the camera to the computer! Tonight I shall watch my dvr'd episode of Biggest Loser and work on invitations for Zach's party. The new pirate stamp set that I ordered came in the mail today! Oh yeah!!!! Too bad my 8 days off have come to an end, and I have to head back to hell tomorrow! Mentally preparing for that, and a very busy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment