Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Friday, May 13th



Tried to explain that today is Friday the 13th to the boys on the way to preschool...superstition is a very difficult concept to teach to a 3 and 5 year old...so I gave up! After lunch we headed off to the grocery store, and then the boys played outside while I put groceries away. I bought some steak and marinated it, and when Casey came home he BBQ'd it...it was his best job with the BBQ on steaks yet! Can't wait to start using the grill more...if only the freaking weather would cooperate. I know some people grill year round, but neither I nor Casey want to stand outside and freeze our butts off when it's cold and wet out there! All 5 of the caterpillars are in their chrysallis now. Sometime this weekend I need to transfer them into the butterfly house! Right after dinner I headed over to my friend Lacy's house for a Tastefully Simple party! I cannot wait to get my stuff! I ordered some adult beverages, and some yummy cookie bar mix, and some yummy dip mix that combines jalapenos and bacon...hoping the hubby will love it! I started the party planning for Zach's party today. Boo on Disney for not yet releasing anything Jake and the Neverland Pirates for kid's parties. I realize that there is a ton of pirate stuff out there, but Zachers doesn't want Pirates of the Carribean, or the generic stuff...he WANTS JAKE! Life will go on, but it would make my life oh so much easier if Jake stuff was out there to purchase! I did find some fun party ideas, and now I can't wait for July 9th to get here!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment