Sunday, May 22, 2011
Thursday, May 19th
Back to work Thursday...cannot believe that an entire 8 days off just flew by like it was one or two! Took the boys to swim lessons this morning. They had a blast again, and just like everything else, this session is quickly coming to an end. In some ways I wish that I had kept them on for the summer session, because they are doing so well that I hate to lose ground with them! They did the noodle thing for quite awhile this morning, and even Zach can now navigate without assistance on his noodle! Home for a quick lunch and then dropped the bubbas off at daycare, and off to work I went! I tried really hard to have a positive attitude, but that darn place gets the best of me ever so quickly. And there is obviously a full moon lurking about...all of the extreme weirdos have crawled out from under their rocks! And we all know that my patience is nonexistant, but it's even more so when I have to deal with idiot after idiot! Ugh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment