Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Sunday, May 1st
Went to bed with a massive stomach ache, but thinking I'd just eaten way too much of the cobb pasta toss for dinner. Slept terrible....kept waking up to stomach pains, my head hurt, couldn't temperature regulate...can erase that night from the memory banks, and it's no loss. The problem is that it continued ALLLLLLL day long on Sunday. What was supposed to be a day of enjoying the sun with my kiddos turned into me sleeping alllllllll day long, in between bouts of wanting to die from the pain! I had Casey go get me some omeprazole, thinking that maybe it's reflux, or really terrible heartburn. Tried some Pepto...that stuff is just plain freaking nasty, I could only force myself to down one dose! Neither one helped at all!! I watched/slept through golf! Sunday tv leaves a whole lot to be desired! The only good thing about getting to watch golf, I stayed awake long enough to see my favorite, up and coming player, tie for 3rd place! Go Tommy Gainey, aka 2 gloves! Love that guy!! While I was watching golf on tv, the boys were dying to play 'real' golf outside. And the 'real' part of that means, with the REAL golf clubs we bought Lucas...they have several play ones as well. I missed out though, Zach tried golfing for the first time. I love to see Casey work with the boys on stuff like that...he is such a good dad!!! Zach can't wait to do it again, so he must've had fun! And Lucas reported to me that he almost hit it over the fence again, so his ego is still running high! : ) It was a very lazy Sunday around our house. The boys got to enjoy a bunch of outside time though while Casey mowed the lawn. They drew a gigantic chalk line from the garage up to the front step into the house...of which they were immensely proud of this REALLY LONG LINE mom! : ) Love them to pieces, they truly make my heart smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment