Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Tuesday, May 23rd
A great start to my day with a trip to Starbucks! Another crappy day at work, another day where I just couldn't force myself to head out to zumba afterwards. I came home and sympathy stuffed my face with a ton of chips and salsa. I really needed zumba, but just couldn't force myself to do it. I felt guilty of course after the chips and salsa, and just had a bowl of cereal for dinner! The kids couldn't believe me! The only good thing about it...Biggest Loser finale! I was happy for Olivia that she pulled it off and won the whole thing, but she wasn't my favorite, not by far!!!!!!! She looked great though, as did her hubby! I am seriously done with Biggest Loser now though. I say that every season, and then I tune in just to see what the next season is looking like. But without Jillian, and it's 2 hours every week on sitting on my butt surfing the net while watching...I can do without! I figure I need to turn that in to an automatic 2 hours of scrapbooking every week! At least then I have something to show for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment