Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Monday, May 2nd
On the way out the door to preschool Lucas tells me that on his next share day he's going to take Fuzzy again, because he has him dressed up in pajamas that he used to wear when he was a baby. Then on the way there he asks who's share day it is, but since we weren't there on Friday, I don't have the May calendar, and tell him that I hope it's not him...but alas, it was! So at first he was bummed thinking he'd have to wait until Wednesday to do his share, but then I remembered that Fuzzy was in the car, and still wearing the pajamas...he was beyond words ecstatic that he got to share. Afterwards I asked what the other kids thought, he told me they couldn't believe that Lucas used to be as small as Fuzzy! He was so proud of himself! ; ) While Lucas was at preschool, Dan came and cleaned the carpets. He had to use his entire arsenal to get up Senor Barfy's puke stains from my family room carpets...but there are no longer pink puke stains!!!!! I tried really hard to get him to tell me that it was time for new carpets...but he's also friends with the hubby, so I didn't win!!!! He thinks it still has another couple of years left before it needs replaced since I have them cleaned regularly! After lunch we headed out to the park. I always try to let the boys pick where we're going, and today they picked Reid Merrill, because they wanted to drive their cars on the finger skateboard park. And since it was pretty windy out they also wanted to try their mini kites again. It wasn't really windy enough the last time Lucas and I tried, and this time it was too darn windy for the flimsy kites that we have. But they ran their little butts off trying to get the darn things to fly! And they had a blast playing on the park equipment and with their cars. I was sure to thank them for sharing their cars with the other little kids that were there, even though 2 of the other little boys were little shits, and their moms were too busy talking to pay attention to what they were doing. Major pet peeve! I decided that since I was going to have Elena's son and colicky baby over for a playdate so that she could get a break and some me time, I'd clean/disinfect all of the toys and playareas of the house so that they wouldn't get anything with all of the crap that we've had around here lately. And of course to hopefully kill whatever is left so this will leave our house HEALTHY for awhile! I got it all done, and was starting to get a sore throat...but surely it was just allergies!!! Went to bed feeling oh so accomplished, and ready for the task of dealing with Little Miss on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment