Started the day off on the total right foot with a Mother's Day Tea at preschool with Lucas! He was so excited to do his little program for me, it was really cute! They sang us a few songs, You are my sunshine, Happy Mother's Day, and one I'd never heard before. Then they went around the room and told everyone why they love their mom. Lucas wrote down on the picture that he drew that he loved me because I give him hugs. He told everyone that he loves me because I take him to the pool! Either way, it's all good with me!! Had lunch with the hubby, and then off to work it was for me. And of course that was a roller coaster ride, AGAIN! Our tech hours are being cut AGAIN, and we had a lot of crazy stuff going on that night. It was almost 11 before I even tried to lay down and sleep! Wish that I could curb my spending habit so that the hubby would let me work less...I'm quite sure it'd be better for my mental health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment