Started off a day of ugliness (since I had to go to work) with the presence of a beautiful butterfly! One of the caterpillars had emerged from it's chrysallis!!!! I knew that would happen though because I didn't have time to shred kleenex and soak it in the sugar water mixture, nor did I have time to go buy some carnations to put the sugar water mix on! But I made time, in the hopes that we'd have more by the time I got home from work! Hit up Starbucks on the way in to work (there's ALWAYS time for Starbucks!). It was another weird day. And our biggest asshole of a patient was in. I really don't know who he thinks he is, but he told me that I had it all wrong when I was discussing the size of the needle he needs for his testosterone. I'd be more than willing to have him drop his pants and let me shoot him in the ass...I'd make sure to show him that I know what I'm talking about, and that he is the one that is wrong. It seriously amazes me that these people a)think that their shit doesn't stink because they have money, and b)I'm going to be nicer to them and work harder for them when they treat me like shit! I was badly tempted to tell him to STFU, and not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out the door to another pharmacy....but I'm sure it would spell disaster for my job, and that would upset the hubster! After my crappy day, I went and picked the boys up from daycare...they quickly brightened my mood! When we got home to see if we had more butterflies we discovered that 3 more had hatched, and that the cat can knock the butterfly house off the counter onto the floor rather easily! She must've saw something moving around up there and went to check it out, and thought it was a new toy for her. We have to put it up on top of the refrigerator now so she can't get to it! The hubby treated us to dinner at Buster's in Eagle! I LOVE their fish and chips...cannot seriously get enough! We came home and watched the movie Funny People after the boys went to bed. It was funny, and sad, and something think about! I really like Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't be disappointed...and I wasn't!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment