Got so much done today! Another one of those, wow, I got all of that done in one day kind of days! Preschool, kitchen cleaned, dishes hand washed, dish washer ran, 3 loads of laundry done, workshop materials assembled, workshop done, Zumba, bath night, blog post, and now to finish my step-mom's Christmas present!
My friend, Michelle, was the only person signed up for my photo box workshop tonight, and when she saw my post on Facebook about wanting to go to Zumba, but having a workshop, she kindly rescheduled the workshop to 4:30 so that I could do both! : ) I wanted to try Pyper's class, but there was a sub there tonight. It was very difficult adjusting to a whole new style of Zumba, but I did like the sub. I'll just try to go when it's Pyper and not a sub next time! : ) Solace is very pretty, and I like the room where the Zumba is. I totally discovered tonight, that Zumba isn't just about the dancing and blasting away those calories...it's totally about the friendship and camaraderie too. Tonia and Dee were also there, which made it more fun to know someone. Then I didn't feel like as big of a spaz either since they had never taken a class with this instructor before.
Anyways, my picture of the day today, is of my Zumba box. Fed Ex delivered a box that says Zumba on it, and it's totally killing me not to open it...it's my Christmas present, so I'm not allowed to ruin the surprise! Even though I don't know exactly what it is, I cannot wait until Christmas to wear my new Zumbawear! : )
Until tomorrow!
My friend, Michelle, was the only person signed up for my photo box workshop tonight, and when she saw my post on Facebook about wanting to go to Zumba, but having a workshop, she kindly rescheduled the workshop to 4:30 so that I could do both! : ) I wanted to try Pyper's class, but there was a sub there tonight. It was very difficult adjusting to a whole new style of Zumba, but I did like the sub. I'll just try to go when it's Pyper and not a sub next time! : ) Solace is very pretty, and I like the room where the Zumba is. I totally discovered tonight, that Zumba isn't just about the dancing and blasting away those calories...it's totally about the friendship and camaraderie too. Tonia and Dee were also there, which made it more fun to know someone. Then I didn't feel like as big of a spaz either since they had never taken a class with this instructor before.
Anyways, my picture of the day today, is of my Zumba box. Fed Ex delivered a box that says Zumba on it, and it's totally killing me not to open it...it's my Christmas present, so I'm not allowed to ruin the surprise! Even though I don't know exactly what it is, I cannot wait until Christmas to wear my new Zumbawear! : )
Until tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment