Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ZUMBA!!!


After another glorious day at work it sure is good to know that I've got Crystal and a stimulating Zumba class at Limelight on Tuesday's! I have to force myself to go, because I'm soooo wiped out after work on Tuesday's, but I feel so stinking good afterwards!

We've been getting tickets for going each week, and a few extra for Thanksgiving and making it despite lots of snow. Tonight was the drawing for the prizes, and for once I actually had really good luck! I won a belly dancing skirt, that makes jingle noises when you shake your booty! I cannot wait to wear it to class! So, for my picture of the day, since it brought me such great joy, is me in my new skirt!

I felt so good after Zumba that I came home and conquered the last of the scrapping projects that I'm giving as Christmas gifts. What a day, what a day I had! At least I can rest well tonight knowing that I got a lot accomplished!!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, another downloaded Black Eyed Peas song...that will be stuck in my brain for awhile now since I've listened to it at least a million times since 8pm!! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment