After dropping the boys off at daycare and preschool, I arrived home to check and see if the time off request had been approved...best news of the day by far, it HAD!!!!! So I checked with the hubby to make sure I had final approval to schedule the surgery, then checked with Grandma to make sure she can take the boys while we are in Utah, and then VOILA...called and scheduled that baby!!! So, we'll be flying to Utah to get those girls their upgrade January 18th! : )
I feel like crap again today, and know that I'll be regretting my decision to go into work once I'm there and hating every moment of it, even more so than normal. But this news puts a little extra spring in my step, and joy in my heart! : )
My picture for the day is of Lucas. He has share day at preschool today, so he took the new Jenga game to share. He had a hard time deciding...first it was going to be his new superman/batman cape, then his PJ Funnybunny nighthat, and finally the Jenga game. He gets very excited about share day at school, and it's fun to share that excitement with him!
2 days strong! Hoping to keep it going!!
I feel like crap again today, and know that I'll be regretting my decision to go into work once I'm there and hating every moment of it, even more so than normal. But this news puts a little extra spring in my step, and joy in my heart! : )
My picture for the day is of Lucas. He has share day at preschool today, so he took the new Jenga game to share. He had a hard time deciding...first it was going to be his new superman/batman cape, then his PJ Funnybunny nighthat, and finally the Jenga game. He gets very excited about share day at school, and it's fun to share that excitement with him!
2 days strong! Hoping to keep it going!!



No comments:
Post a Comment