Friday, December 31, 2010

And the slacker of the week award goes to...

ME!!!! I failed to get posts on here for Wednesday and Thursday. Life has been so stinking busy these past few days that I seriously have no idea where all my time went!!

Wednesday morning I got a message from my plastic surgeon's office that they needed to reschedule me since he has decided to close the office on the 17th...sent me into orbit of course! However, we were able to maintain my surgery on the 18th, I just have to make an extra trip down for the consult on the 10th...an extra $250 that I didn't want to dish out, but such is life.

Got the hair recolored and cut Wednesday after my meltdown...it was relaxing and refreshing!! Amazing how fast my hair grows...now if only there was some magical way to make it thicker with at least a hint of curl!!

Wednesday night Tonia came over and we helped her get her Studio J account up and rolling! I'm quite sure we did more talking than creating but it was a ton of fun! Can't wait to do it again!!

Thursday was work, and feeding my angry birds addiction!! It's always, 'just one more try', which turns into several more until I beat that level, and then it's 'just one more level'...pretty soon the phone battery is almost dead, and I've spent 3 hours playing the stupid game! Oh well, what fun!!

Today was more work...but it was followed up with a ton of fun. Since Joe is in town from Seattle, we had him, Pete n Misty and their kids, Misty's sister Carrie, and Misty's mom, Marie over for pizza and games. We played Mexican train dominoes...only 5 rounds before it was bedtime for the kiddos and Misty, Carrie and Marie took off. The best part, I was the BIG winner after that!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Happy new year! Lots of fun wishes for 2011! I'm sure it's going to be a FABULOUS year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment