Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas cards are fini!


I have been so busy this year that making cards for my own use have waited until the middle of December! I like to be the first card that everyone receives, but this year I'm sure I'll be among the last since I'm just putting them in the mail in the morning! I LOVE doing cards every year. I love writing the letter, writing a personal note with each card, picking out the picture to go with the card, etc. I am terrible with the finishing touches however, the address, the stamp, the sealing of the envelope...it's where my procrastination trait raises it's ugly little head, and I drag my feet!! However, my sense of accomplishment is overwhelming at the moment...128 cards are FINI!

Had a fabulous girl's night out with Sarah last night. We had dinner and drinks at the Bardenay downtown. A couple of other girls joined us for dinner. But that gave Sarah and I time to sit and chat and bitch about everything! It was a much needed night out with one of my best friend's! Being such a busy time of the year several others wanted to join but couldn't, so we're vowing to do it again in February...I cannot wait! So, my picture of the day really wasn't taken today...it's from last night...me and Sarah at Bardenay, enjoying our night out sans the hubby and the kiddos!

Went shopping today for shirts that button/zip down the front. For at least the first 2 or 3 weeks I am not supposed to wear shirts that have to be pulled down over my head...must be because they're going in thru my armpit...and I imagine it will pull and hurt like mad if I try. It's easy to find hoodies that could be worn without a shirt underneath...but it's quite limited otherwise! Bought an extra pair of jammies that buttons down the front too. I imagine that the first week I'll be spending a lot of time in jammies and sweats! Thank goodness the hubby has time off from work to help with everything! I hate to admit it, but as excited as I am, I'm already starting to get a little nervous! ; )

Must get stuff ready for tomorrow. Have one million things to get done before my workshop at 6:30! Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment