So, in the process of getting used to this new working on Thursday evenings, every other week thing, I managed to get the boys to swim lessons, have lunch, get them to daycare, and make it to work on time. I however forgot my smock. People do not take their pharmacist seriously when she doesn't have her smock and name tag on. I could've opted to wear the double extra large super wrinkled one from the drawer, and wonder if they would've taken me more seriously had I worn it. It's strange how a piece of clothing changes people's perceptions so easily.
Anyways, I didn't take the time to post last night when I got home from work, and I didn't manage to get a picture yesterday. So I'll make it up with another post after work today, before date night. And I'll do two pictures today.
Gotta get to work...and what a day it shall be...can hardly wait (and that is very heavily laced with sarcasm).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment