I have no idea where the last several months have gone! But I am feeling guilty about my original intent for this blog...wanted to do one post a week, to serve as a journal of sorts, for the year. I have failed MISERABLY!!! One of the other CTMH consultants did a picture a day, and a journal entry a day for an entire year, leading up to her 50th birthday. Sounds daunting, but I always seem to find time for facebook each and every day...and that's just a waste of time, as we all know. So I've decided to make better use of my 'play' time, and I'm going to take the picture/blog post challenge and see how I do. Wish me luck!
Today's picture is my hubby and little men playing Jenga. Our first experience with Jenga, and a good one at that. Lucas is hooked. Zach is still too tweeky! But Zach builds a great fort with the wood pieces!! I bought the game for my work Christmas party last night, but since Lucas is sick and so am I, I decided to give the germ free gift of us staying home...leaving the 'white elephant' gift for the family's gain.
Today's picture is my hubby and little men playing Jenga. Our first experience with Jenga, and a good one at that. Lucas is hooked. Zach is still too tweeky! But Zach builds a great fort with the wood pieces!! I bought the game for my work Christmas party last night, but since Lucas is sick and so am I, I decided to give the germ free gift of us staying home...leaving the 'white elephant' gift for the family's gain.



No comments:
Post a Comment