I contemplated having Casey drop me off at the church where the boys go on Sunday mornings with his mom, and then running my butt home...the scale was NOT kind to me this morning! Damn cookies and layered bean dip anyways!! I mapquested it, and it was 5.64 miles home, so I quickly decided that I'd rather just run my normal route. However, it was raining at 11 when I dropped the boys off...so I decided I'd just walk on the treadmill later. (Because I can't stand to run on it...I get bored, and don't play the head games very well with myself on that darn thing) I have found a way to get thru a nice long walk however, and not get the least bit bored! It's called, Patricia Cornwell! Her latest book is very intriguing, as usual! I walked 3 miles, in 55 minutes, and didn't look at the time until 51 minutes into my walk! My picture of the day today shall be of the treadmill, with my dear book on it! Now if only I could find a way to run on it and read at the same time!!!! And trust me, I've tried audio books, but it doesn't push me hard enough! I need music blaring in my ears when I run!
It was a rather uneventful day today. I did get pics from Jessie of her mom's side of the family. I'm going to scrapbook them for her. It's fun to look at the pictures, since I've only known some of them for 6 or so years...most, I've never met! We were talking about it though, I'm pretty much scrapbooking them for me since her two boys don't really care that much now. It will be interesting to see if they do when they're old and reminiscing.
Anyways, looking quite forward to tomorrow...90 minute massage for the price of 60! And the pearly whites get a fresh cleaning, and their bi-yearly flossing by Tabitha! : ) Until tomorrow!!
It was a rather uneventful day today. I did get pics from Jessie of her mom's side of the family. I'm going to scrapbook them for her. It's fun to look at the pictures, since I've only known some of them for 6 or so years...most, I've never met! We were talking about it though, I'm pretty much scrapbooking them for me since her two boys don't really care that much now. It will be interesting to see if they do when they're old and reminiscing.
Anyways, looking quite forward to tomorrow...90 minute massage for the price of 60! And the pearly whites get a fresh cleaning, and their bi-yearly flossing by Tabitha! : ) Until tomorrow!!



No comments:
Post a Comment