Had Kelli and her mom over tonight for a scrapbook workshop. We did Christmas mistletoe pages. This was only Lynne's second workshop, so I was a bit apprehensive about the new patterns from the Magic recipe book...but she totally rocked it! Having them over just reminds me of how much I need to get done, and in short order! With surgery on the 18th, I'm having the workshops before that, and I cannot believe that January is here already on Saturday! I am really enjoying this business of being a consultant though, watching my ladies create beautiful pages and projects, and chatting it up and having so much fun in the process! Wish I liked the real career this much!!
I started my day off right with a 90 minute massage with Maire! LOVE her!! I got 30 extra minutes for my birthday present from her...and it was heavenly! Although I flunked the extra stretch and relax session at the end...crazy lady for expecting this type A, OCD personality to relax on command!! She told me that we needed to work on it, and I shall, I just warned her not to hold her breath on the relaxing part coming easily or soon!!
Got the good ol' teeth cleaned today too. My hygenist is expecting her first child, and just found out that it's a little girl! She is such a sweetheart, and I'm soooooo excited for her! And small world it is...she had augmentation 5 years ago with Dr Young too!! Fun chatting with her while she cleaned and flossed my teeth! She said that my gums look good, so I'm not in trouble yet for not flossing but twice a year when she does it for me!!!
My picture of the day, is of the workshop table...all set up and eagerly awaiting Kelli and Lynne! I gave myself a year to decide if it's something that I want to do, or just keep the consultant status and get the discount...I'm thinking that it's going to be something that I want to continue well past August! ; ) It brings me such joy!
Off to do one of 5 million things that still need to be completed today...until tomorrow!
I started my day off right with a 90 minute massage with Maire! LOVE her!! I got 30 extra minutes for my birthday present from her...and it was heavenly! Although I flunked the extra stretch and relax session at the end...crazy lady for expecting this type A, OCD personality to relax on command!! She told me that we needed to work on it, and I shall, I just warned her not to hold her breath on the relaxing part coming easily or soon!!
Got the good ol' teeth cleaned today too. My hygenist is expecting her first child, and just found out that it's a little girl! She is such a sweetheart, and I'm soooooo excited for her! And small world it is...she had augmentation 5 years ago with Dr Young too!! Fun chatting with her while she cleaned and flossed my teeth! She said that my gums look good, so I'm not in trouble yet for not flossing but twice a year when she does it for me!!!
My picture of the day, is of the workshop table...all set up and eagerly awaiting Kelli and Lynne! I gave myself a year to decide if it's something that I want to do, or just keep the consultant status and get the discount...I'm thinking that it's going to be something that I want to continue well past August! ; ) It brings me such joy!
Off to do one of 5 million things that still need to be completed today...until tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment