So, we had our follow up appointment with Dr Bateman today for Zach's asthma. Good news is that his lungs sound great (and he's just finished recovering from a cold virus that for once didn't attack his lungs). Bad news is that Dr doesn't want to change a thing with his meds. I was sooooo hoping that today would be the day that Dr said we could stop doing the steroid nebulizer, except when Zach exacerbates. That stupid nebulizer and/or Zach are seriously going to be the death of me! He tolerates the treatments well, and it has become part of the bedtime routine, but it's a time consuming pain in the butt! Not to mention that it costs $50 a month (and that's after insurance kicks in). Oh well, I'm sure there could be far worse and more costly things that could go wrong with this kid!!
Got the movie Despicable Me for the boys today! My Christmas shopping is officially complete now! If only I could say the same for the handmade stuff I'm making. I think I only have 3 more handmade things to complete! Still have to wrap most of it though! Good thing I still have a week and a half! : )
My picture of the day today is of that stupid nebulizer machine...I was hoping to put it up on top of the fridge and hope that it had enough time to collect dust up there before I had to use it again...but alas.......I'll eventually get over this!
Until tomorrow!
Got the movie Despicable Me for the boys today! My Christmas shopping is officially complete now! If only I could say the same for the handmade stuff I'm making. I think I only have 3 more handmade things to complete! Still have to wrap most of it though! Good thing I still have a week and a half! : )
My picture of the day today is of that stupid nebulizer machine...I was hoping to put it up on top of the fridge and hope that it had enough time to collect dust up there before I had to use it again...but alas.......I'll eventually get over this!
Until tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment