The boys are on week 12 of 13 for this session. It is fun to see how much they've progressed in just 12 weeks! Lucas was TERRIFIED of the water, and can now hold his breath under water for 9 seconds, and float on his back unassisted for 11 seconds! Zach started off great, refused to get in the water at all week 3, and is now like a fish in the water. He can hold his breath under water for 6 seconds, and can float on his back with very little assistance. He at least gets in the water without being forced to, and he has a good time again!!!
My picture of the day is of Lucas with his Old Maid cards. We played several rounds of several different card games this morning before heading out to swim lessons! I love my mornings with my boys. Not much longer before they're only available on weekends with both boys. I'm glad that I'm in a situation where I can afford to stay home with them 5 days of the week!
Off to the chiropractor to get my wrist adjusted again...hoping this is one of my last visits!!
Until tomorrow!
My picture of the day is of Lucas with his Old Maid cards. We played several rounds of several different card games this morning before heading out to swim lessons! I love my mornings with my boys. Not much longer before they're only available on weekends with both boys. I'm glad that I'm in a situation where I can afford to stay home with them 5 days of the week!
Off to the chiropractor to get my wrist adjusted again...hoping this is one of my last visits!!
Until tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment