Grande swirl margarita from On the Border...yes, I sucked it down! : )
In honor of my approaching birthday we have a date night tonight, and I cannot for the life of me decide where I want to go for dinner. And if that isn't enough, I have to choose between seeing a movie inside a nice warm theater, or freezing my butt off to enjoy the lights at the Winter Garden Aglow at the Botanical gardens. I've heard how beautiful the lights are, but it's really stinking cold here today, and I can't imagine how much colder it will be once the sun goes down. And since it's for my birthday I'm the one that has to choose....and quickly!
I decided that my picture of the day for this post will be of the envelope from my husband's grandma, who lives in Illinois and I love to pieces. She addressed the envelope in true old school fashion, and it makes me giggle everytime I get mail from her...it's addressed to Mrs Casey Coltrin! I don't know why that sounds so funny to me, but I seriously chuckle every time I see it!
For the second picture that I owe my blog for the day, I'll snap one of my happenings tonight!
Until tomorrow!
I decided that my picture of the day for this post will be of the envelope from my husband's grandma, who lives in Illinois and I love to pieces. She addressed the envelope in true old school fashion, and it makes me giggle everytime I get mail from her...it's addressed to Mrs Casey Coltrin! I don't know why that sounds so funny to me, but I seriously chuckle every time I see it!
For the second picture that I owe my blog for the day, I'll snap one of my happenings tonight!
Until tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment