I've been bugging Lucas for a couple weeks now about him giving me the bear for the day so Fuzzy can have a much needed bath. I remember when Grandma Mar and Papa Ron got that bear for him...Lucas was only a few days old. The bear was so soft and shiny, fluffy and CLEAN! That was 5 long years ago! Fuzzy has definitely seen better days! He agreed to let me give Fuzzy a bath while he was at preschool today. So I have 2 pictures of the day today...Lucas and his best friend Fuzzy, and the bathwater after Fuzzy's bath. I took the first picture in case something bad happened to Fuzzy during his bath...I was seriously worried that he may fall apart, even with a good old fashioned hand washing, so I needed a picture just in case anything bad happened to that mangy ol' thing! Good news however, Fuzzy survived the bath! He's drying in the dryer now...hoping that turns out just as well!
Driving down Chinden to pick up Lucas from preschool and a big ol' rock flies up and puts a big ol' chip in my windshield! SERIOUSLY?!? I've replaced that windshield once for sure, maybe even twice. So we stopped at the little roadside stand, and 10 minutes later the chip is no more!! The only bad thing is that State Farm doesn't pay the $35 fee to have it fixed, so I had to cough it up. Figured it was cheaper and quicker to do that, than to replace the whole darn thing AGAIN! Oh what a day!
Got to get off here and get the house cleaned up for the workshop tonight! Looking forward to it! We're creating Christmas pages...some of my favorites! Until tomorrow!
Driving down Chinden to pick up Lucas from preschool and a big ol' rock flies up and puts a big ol' chip in my windshield! SERIOUSLY?!? I've replaced that windshield once for sure, maybe even twice. So we stopped at the little roadside stand, and 10 minutes later the chip is no more!! The only bad thing is that State Farm doesn't pay the $35 fee to have it fixed, so I had to cough it up. Figured it was cheaper and quicker to do that, than to replace the whole darn thing AGAIN! Oh what a day!
Got to get off here and get the house cleaned up for the workshop tonight! Looking forward to it! We're creating Christmas pages...some of my favorites! Until tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment